Kids in Vegas? Yes! Contrary to the most popular perceptions of Vegas, there are actually plenty of family friendly activities to enjoy in this exciting city. If you’re planning a family fun trip including kid-time in the day and a bit of adult-oriented fun in the evenings, this is the post for you. In this guide, we’ll explore some of the spectacular daytime activities you can enjoy with your kids before leaving them with a babysitter for the night and having some fun of your own.
Here are some of the most enjoyable kid-friendly attractions in Las Vegas:
- Hoover Dam Just 30 miles southeast of Las Vegas lies one of the greatest accomplishments in engineering of the 20th Century. This is a fantastic day trip that will amaze and delight the whole family. Either walk through the visitor’s center and observe the dam or go on a full dam tour.
- Shark Reef Aquarium Observe over 15 species of sharks and over 2,000 animals at the Shark Reef Aquarium. Right in Las Vegas, this aquarium is easily accessible for those staying in town. Both kids and parents will enjoy a visit to this impressive aquarium which features a walk-through tunnel and touch pool exhibit.
- Adventuredome Whatever the weather, Adventuredome offers 5 acres of indoor fun. Get relief from the heat or the odd rainy day at this exciting theme park featuring roller coasters, rides, and good family fun. Enjoy rides and excitement all day long with your tickets.
- Bellagio Water Show One of the most iconic sites in Vegas, the Fountains of Bellagio offer a free, fun attraction that the whole family will enjoy. Show up at times indicated on the website for the full experience including water, music and, in the evening, lights. Over 1,000 feet of fountains move in choreographed rhythm and reach heights of 460 feet. It’s a show don’t want to miss.
- SeaQuest Interactive Aquarium More than an aquarium, SeaQuest provides a space to explore everything from marine animals to rainforest reptiles, tropical birds, desert creatures and more. You may even get the chance to feed and interact with some of the animals, a feature that’s definitely popular with kids. For a real treat, sign up to snorkel with stingrays, reef sharks, and tropical fish.
- Coca-Cola Store At the Coca-Cola store you’ll find much more than paraphernalia and fun souvenirs. A full experience can be had at this fun, interactive store. Try a tray of sodas from around the world or sip on an ice-cold, original Coke. Don’t forget to find the fun, friendly polar bear, which is an experience all in itself! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1X13r0wQdWM
- Photos at the Las Vegas Sign You can’t miss the chance to make the ultimate personalized Vegas souvenir at the infamous Las Vegas Sign! Enjoy a photo-shoot here for memories that will last a lifetime.
As you can see, there is plenty to do that will easily keep you busy for the length of your vacation. We hope you enjoy your visit!
Searching for a babysitter so that you can enjoy some kid-free time in Vegas after enjoying the day with your little ones? We can help! Contact us at 1-888-556-2664 to hire a certified on-call nanny or hotel babysitter.